Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day Two

Well...I'm consistant so far! Two days. two posts, yay me! I was thinking back this morning on a trip to Annapolis I took with my brother a few years back. He wanted to attend a boat show he'd been stalking for some time and I was more than happy to go along with him. Probably the strongest bond I have with my brother is our shared love for the ocean and anything having to do with it. It was a typical drizzely New England weekend, and there was definately a chill in the air...but I have to say that even though I hate cold weather I loved every minute of this trip. I hadn't looked at the photos in a long time till this morning and they brought back such fun memories for me that I thought I'd share the slideshow above with you. May you experience many oceans and be aboard many boats in your future...
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment