Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vintage Creations


I was asked by my friend Mandie to create some pieces for her using several odds and ends that belonged to her grandmother. These were items that otherwise probably never would have been worn by her, and it's my job to make them into something not only meaningful, but wearable. I've come to have a special fondness for this kind of work, as I love the challenge and it's wonderful to see someone so thrilled over actually being able to wear something that has such sentimental value to them. If you have trinkets of old jewelry that hold a special place in your heart and you'd like to be able to put them to use...let me know and I'll see what I can do! These are a few of the items I'm using in the first necklace...

1 comment:

  1. Lynn,
    You are absolutely amazing!! I LOVE what you did with these pieces- I cannot wait to wear this and remember my Grandma!! I love you Lynn!!
    ~Mandie

    ReplyDelete